Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Perfect my World...

How many of us have wanted to change the world? I know I have. First of all I would end the war on terror. Also make the world safe for all people. I would make the world economy better so the poorer countries can afford to help all there citizens. Improve the living conditions of all thured world countries. As in, clean water, plenty of food, and a organized government. Freedom is what all people really want, so I would let all people worship as they wish and live how they please.

I would make all would live green. There by helping the environment. Which I am a big fan of doing. I would rid to nation of coal power plants. I would get rid of all nuclear weapons. I would be willing to do just about any thing to save the world, given the chance.

No comments: