Friday, December 12, 2008

Reflection on first half of Sophomore year

I have just finished half of my sophomore year. The past eighteen weeks will be eighteen weeks I will never forget. I now know what high school is really about. High school is very different form junior high. I have made many new friends. The homework was not quite as bad as I thought it would be. With the exception of one class. my favorite class so far is probably Geometry. I really like my teacher. He is really funny and a real good teacher.

I have really enjoyed being able to drive myself to school. I have not had my fare share of embarrassing moments so far this year. One incident was on my birthday when one of my friends had someone come storming in my first period class singing to me. The most memorable moment will have to be homecoming. That was my first homecoming. The first girl I ever ask to any thing. All in all it has been a real good year so far. I hope to have an even better second semester.

No comments: