Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Favorite Techie Tool

My favorite tool that I have access to hear at the High School is Microsoft Office. With this software I am able to type essays that are automatically checked for grammar and spelling, big help for me. Also I can make presentations, charts, graphs, and much more. This software has made my life much easier. The spellcheck is very useful to me. I also enjoy the fact that I can type something in Word and put that document strait into a PowerPoint.

Typing an essay, has become the only way some teachers will take them. Why type on software that has no helpful tools, when you can have hundreds of tools all in one package. This software has made school work easier. Even though I do not type very fast, all the tools are still very useful. What is your favorite Techie Tool?

No comments: